1. Students should be dropped off in the circle drive in front of the children's area. A teacher will meet them in the circle drive and walk them inside.
2. Once inside, we will take their temperature. If a student has a temperature over 100 degrees, then they will be escorted back to their parents car. Please do not leave the drop off area until you get the thumbs up from our teachers.
3. Children will need to bring a bag for their materials, dance shoes (if needed), and a water bottle. Bags will be placed outside of the classroom. No food is allowed in any classrooms.
4. If your student has a break between classes, there will be a designated area where they can wait with physical distance markings (We will be providing a “sign-up genius” link for parents to help out with this).
5. ALL CLASS Students (Not PRIVATE LESSON STUDENTS) will exit the building on the side opposite from the drop off location (near the outdoor playground). Please make sure to be on time because we will need to prepare for the start of another class.
6. We are encouraging the MUSICAL THEATER students to purchase face shields to use in class. Here is a picture of what we are recommending. We purchased some extras. If you would like to purchase one of ours the cost is $5 and we can add that to your account. Just let us know!
7. Please use hand sanitizer provided in the lobby when entering the building.
8. Please wear a face covering/mask when accessing common areas or when entering the building. Wearing a face mask during private lessons is optional. Face masks must be worn during all classes except while dancing.
9. Lounge areas and all common areas will be closed.
10. No touching (including hugs, handshakes, or high fives).
11. Only one restroom will be open to our students in the “Kids @ First” Ministry hallway (For emergencies only).
12. We are taking measures to keep safe distance in our classes and lessons.
13. Drinking fountains will be off. Please bring adequate hydration for yourself.
14. If you have any symptoms listed below, please stay home. You will be able to make up lessons via Zoom if this occurs. Please contact your teacher and email info@theLACtx.com to report your symptoms and track your missed lessons.
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 99.8 degrees.
15. If you or a family member has tested positive to COVID, please email the LAC with the exact date of when symptoms began. Your student will need to stay home for two weeks after a positive test is received or a positive test from a family member. We will require a negative test result from a doctor before being readmitted to the LAC.
16. If we receive word that a student has been quarantined or has received a positive test, we will contact any individuals that we feel might have been in close contact with them while attending LAC lessons or classes.
Thank you for your help as we navigate this season and try to provide the safest environment possible for our students and families.
",,,Those who seek the lord lac no good thing." psalm 34:10